Mansion View Inn in Toledo, Lucas County, United States | Inn

Welcome to the Mansion View Inn, Toledo, United States. Mansion View Inn is located in the historic district of Toledo's Old West End on Collingwood Boulevard, for years known as "Avenue of Churches", this magnificent 10,000 square foot mansion was designed by Edward O. Fallis for Charles Reynolds in 1887. Mr. Reynolds was a prominent banker and grain merchant in the Toledo area. It is graced with terra cotta ridge caps, corked brick, feathered slate and a griffin on the roof. Mansion View Inn ownership passed to Leroy Ludwig, then to Jay Secor in 1904. The Mansion holds an award for its historical value and quality of preservation and is listed on the National Historic Register. On site workman spent nearly 2 years fashioning this spectacular estate.

Enter through large leaded glass doors to the Italian marble entryway opening to an ornately carved grand hallway. The towering ceilings are quarter sawn red oak and are reminiscent of a European castle. The Drawing Room, originally a library and formal parlor, was remodeled in 1905 in the Macintosh Arts & Crafts style with 13 foot ceilings and exposed walnut beams. The Grand Dining Room amazes visitors with its Honduran mahogany carved ceiling and paneling. The intricate stained glass windows depicting an outdoor garden scene highlight the 12 foot buffet.

Click here to view more details on Mansion View Inn

Thank you for visiting Mansion View Inn in Toledo, Lucas County, United States | Inn

Information

Location Info

Features

2035 Collingwood Blvd. Toledo, OH
Toledo
Ohio
United States
419.244.5676
Visit Site
Inn

Business Industry Details