Warwick Parish info
It is located in the central south of the island chain, occupying part of the main island to the southeast of the Great Sound, the large expanse of water which dominates the geography of western Bermuda, and also a number of islands which lie within that sound. it is joined to Southampton Parish in the southwest, and to Paget Parish in the northeast. As with most of Bermuda's parishes, it covers just over 2.3 square miles (about 6.0 km² or 1500 acres).
Natural features in Warwick include Warwick Long Bay, Riddell's Bay, Darrell's Island, Hawkins Island, Long Island, and Marshall's Island. Hinson's Island, once part of Warwick, is now part of Paget Parish.
The parish also contains Warwick Camp, the former rifle ranges of the Imperial military garrison, which is, today, the home of the Bermuda Regiment, and most of which doubles as parkland (and the territory of which includes Warwick Long Bay, Horsehoe Bay, and the smaller beaches between).