Room With a View For 2 in Clovelly, Cape Town, South Africa | Self Catering
Situated on the edge of the Trappies Kop Nature Reserve in Clovelly, A Room with a View for Two is a peaceful haven with 360 degree mountain and sea views. Each accommodation unit has a private entrance and own deck overlooking the bird sanctuary and False Bay. Both units have a colour TV (with M-Net) and are self-catering.
Unit 1 (The Green Room) is an open-plan room with twin beds and a bathroom en-suite (shower over bath). The kitchen facilities include a fridge, kettle, micro-wave oven and a mini oven with two-plate hob. There is a dining table with two chairs.
There is a seating area next to the sliding doors which lead onto a small deck overlooking the bird sanctuary and Fish Hoek valley.
Unit 2 (The Lavender Room) has an open-plan dining, lounge and sleeping area with two three-quarter size beds positioned for the best views. The kitchen area has all necessities including fridge, convection microwave and a four-plate hob. The bathroom has a large corner bath with shower.
A private deck with sea and bird-sanctuary views completes the facilities.
(Please note there are two short flights of stone steps to Unit 2.)
Broadband Internet Connection Available at both units
Room with a View for Two is a great base from which to enjoy the best activities the Cape has to offer including:
- Clovelly Country Club is 5 minutes away offering golf on a course that is consistently rated in the top 50 in South Africa.
- Seasonal whale watching.
- Walks through the Silvermine Nature Reserve.
- Beaching and swimming at the best bathing beach in the whole of Cape Town.
- Quaint Kalk Bay for antique hunters.
- Simon's Town with its naval history and famed penguin beach at Boulders.
- Cape Point Nature Reserve.
- Noordhoek Beach and Chapmans Peak.
We are also very convenient to shops and the railway station. The main road takes you to all major access routes putting Cape Town city centre and Cape Point Nature Reserve a mere 45 minutes away.