Norfolk is an independent city in the Commonwealth of Virginia in the United States. With a population of 237,764 as of the 2000 census, it is Virginia's second-largest city behind Virginia Beach, VA.
Norfolk is located at the core of the Hampton Roads metropolitan area, named for the large natural harbor of the same name located at the mouth of Chesapeake Bay. It is one of nine cities and seven counties that constitute the Hampton Roads metro area, officially known as the Virginia Beach-Norfolk-Newport News, VA-NC MSA.
Clear, clear sky
|Temperature (min/max)||26/29 °C|
Wikipedia articles for Norfolk
- Norfolk, Virginia
- Burning of Norfolk, Virginia
- Norfolk Azalea Garden
- Norfolk Botanical Garden
- Norfolk International Airport
- Naval Amphibious Base Little Creek
- Norview High School
- Elmhurst, Virginia
- Norfolk Academy
- United States Armed Forces School of Music
- Lake Taylor High School
- List of United States Navy losses in World War II
- Virginia Wesleyan College
There are no reviews available. Be the first to submit a review!