TWT Fishing Charters in Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, United States | Fishing Charter
Welcome to TWT Fishing Charters. Our Charter Boat the L&T is well equipped for your personal safety, comfort and enjoyment. The Captain uses his lifetime of experiences and knowledge of the Bay to maximize the enjoyment of your adventure. We love being on the water and are committed to provide each Guest the personal attention desired to make your trip special.
What makes us different from most Bay Charters? The answer is MOBILITY. The L&T is 28 feet with twin 200 horse power engines to cover more water faster to get on the bite. The L&T has a custom built trailer for moving her to the Susquehanna Flats to the Bay Bridge Tunnel and to Ocean City for Offshore Fishing. Moving the L&T to different ports and ramps on the Bay gives us access to more water and maximizes the opportunities to Rockfish, Cobia, Red Drum, Speckled Trout and several other species. When in Ocean City MD we fish offshore for Tuna, Mahi, White Marlin and Wahoo.
Captain Murray has many years of experience including:
- Started fishing the Chesapeake Bay at age 5 and never stopped.
- Expert in he techniques of light tackle jigging, live lining and trolling for the fish of the Chesapeake Bay.
- Worked on 2 Charter Boats as 1st Mate for over 10 years and over 1,200 trips
- Knows where to find and catch the fish that visit the Chesapeake Bay according to the time of year.
- Has the experience and knowledge of where and how to catch fish offshore. Basically the techniques and strategies are very similar to how you fish the Chesapeake Bay but requires equipment designed to withstand the fight of big game fish.
- Accumulated over 55 years of experience on the water gives you the best chance to have a successful day on the water.
Why the name TWT (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) Fishing Charters LLC? From my experience these are generally “The Best” days to be on the water. The middle of the week is when there is the least amount of boat traffic and less noise to disrupt, upset and scatter the fish which usually means better fishing. The Captain will consider Monday and/or Friday fishing trips depending upon the time of year and recent fishing reports.
TWT runs one Charter a day to solely focus on your trip. We want our Guests to relax, refresh and enjoy the scenery of the Land of Pleasant Living.