Garden Court Guest House located in South Port, Scotland in the United Kingdom, offers a traditional styled B&B, friendly, family run Guest House with modern, contemporary styling and furnished Guest Rooms.
Why choose the Garden Court Guest House located in South Port, Scotland?
* Highly recommended by previous guests on trip advisor.
* A traditional styled B&B, friendly, family run Guest House.
* Refurbished with modern, contemporary styling and furnishings.
* New carpeting, LCD T.V's with freeview, beverage facilites, en-suite showers in all rooms.
* Free Wi-Fi- internet connection available.
* Delicious home-cooked breakfasts, served until 10 a.m for your convenience, early times by arrangement.
* Complimentary spring water from our water cooler and use of a microwave if required.
* Ideal location - just accross the road from South Port Theatre and Convention Centre, yet only a short stroll to Lord Street and all the other main attractions.
* Excellent rates, year round special offers.
* Ample car parking available with 2 spaces at the front and permits available for Bank Square on request (if you ask politely!)
* Why not take a virtual tour of a selection of our rooms- click below to be directed to a secure web page.
Garden Court Guest House located in South Port, Scotland is located approximately 50 metres from the Conference Centre, South Port Theatre and about 15 metres from the Promenade, virtually overlooking the Marine lake and about 2 mins walk from the world famous Lord street shopping boulevard. We are centrally located in the Victorian town of Southport with excellent parking available.
Surrounding attractions include Martin Mere Wetland Centre, Liverpool the 2008 City of Culture, several top golf courses including Royal Birkdale, South Port Old Links, Formby, West Lancs and Hesketh to name but a few!!
Formby Point, famous for its red squirrel reserve and beach is within easy travelling distance. For our overseas/long distance travellers we are linked via the nearby railway station to the cosmopolitan centre of Manchester, and international airport.
Garden Court Guest House reviews
Login to comment