Find Businesses and Services in Washington Island, Wisconsin
Please select your preferred Industry:
- Washington Island Accommodation
- Washington Island Arts & Crafts
- Washington Island Arts & Entertainment
- Washington Island Business Services & Finance
- Washington Island Golf
- Washington Island Restaurants; Food & Drink
- Washington Island Science & Nature
- Washington Island Shopping & Auctions
- Washington Island Sports & Leisure
- Washington Island Travel & Tourism
Washington Island is an island located about 7 miles northeast of the tip of Door Peninsula in Door County, Wisconsin.
The island has a year-round population of 660 people (2000 census). It has a land area of 60.89 km² (23.51 sq mi) and comprises over 92 percent of the land area of the town of Washington, as well as all of its population. The unincorporated community of Detroit Harbor is located on the island. It is the largest in a group of islands that includes Plum Island, Detroit Island, Hog Island, Pilot Island, and Rock Island. These islands form the Town of Washington. A large part of Washington Island's economy is based on tourism.
Do you have, or know of, a company or business that operates in Washington Island?
Click here to register and add the company!