Find Businesses and Services in Blue Hill, Maine
Please select your preferred Industry:
- Blue Hill Accommodation
- Blue Hill Arts & Crafts
- Blue Hill Arts & Entertainment
- Blue Hill Attractions
- Blue Hill Business Services & Finance
- Blue Hill Community
- Blue Hill Education & Jobs
- Blue Hill Health & Beauty
- Blue Hill Home & Family
- Blue Hill Restaurants; Food & Drink
- Blue Hill Science & Nature
- Blue Hill Shopping & Auctions
Blue Hill is a town in Hancock County, Maine, United States. The population was 2,390 at the 2000 census. It is home to Blue Hill Memorial Hospital, George Stevens Academy, the now-closed Liberty School, New Surry Theatre, Kneisel Hall, Bagaduce Music Lending Library, the Kollegewidgwok Yacht Club and the Blue Hill Country Club. A community on Blue Hill Bay, the town is the site of the annual Blue Hill Fair.
Blue Hill is a small, tight-knit community with much antique architecture.
Do you have, or know of, a company or business that operates in Blue Hill?
Click here to register and add the company!