Find Businesses and Services in Weston-super-Mare, England
Please select your preferred Industry:
- Weston-super-Mare Accommodation
- Weston-super-Mare Arts & Crafts
- Weston-super-Mare Arts & Entertainment
- Weston-super-Mare Attractions
- Weston-super-Mare Business Services & Finance
- Weston-super-Mare Community
- Weston-super-Mare Golf
- Weston-super-Mare Health & Beauty
- Weston-super-Mare Home & Family
- Weston-super-Mare Restaurants; Food & Drink
- Weston-super-Mare Shopping & Auctions
- Weston-super-Mare Sports & Leisure
It includes the suburbs of Oldmixon, West Wick and Worle. Its population according to the 2001 census was 71,758. It is twinned with Hildesheim, Germany.
Weston-super-Mare is a popular tourist destination, with attractions such as the long sandy beach, the world's largest dedicated helicopter collection at the Helicopter Museum, North Somerset Museum, the Grand Pier, the SeaQuarium aquarium and the (possibly) seasonal Wheel of Weston. On the Beach Lawns can be found a Miniature Railway operated by steam and diesel locomotives, and a putting green. The Paddle Steamer Waverley and MV Balmoral offer day sea trips from Knightstone Island to various destinations along the Bristol Channel and Severn estuary, tickets for which are on sale at the resort's Tourist Information Centre.
The T4 On The Beach concert, hosted by Channel 4 youth programme T4, is a recent addition. Well known bands and singers perform four or less of their hits. However, the vocals are mimed as the event is being produced for live TV broadcast.
Do you have, or know of, a company or business that operates in Weston-super-Mare?
Click here to register and add the company!